Geo Marine Survey Systems
Geo Marine Survey Systems is a world wide supplier of quality geophysical products and related services.
Our company is focusing on:
- Production of innovative hi-res seimic sparkers spreads complete with 24 bit recording systems and ultra hi-res streamers
- Production of geo-technical equipment
- Software development for ultra hi-res seismic acquisition, processing, interpretation, 3D visualization
- Rental of this equipment plus experienced operator services
- Advanced seismic processing and interpretation services are available through our partnership with GeoSurveys from Portugal
The qualification of our personnel reaches further than just their experience. Our distinguishing characteristics are: motivation, flexibility, mobility and excellent knowledge of languages: Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish, Turkish, Thai and Chinese.
Advanced seismic processing and interpretation services are available through our partnership with GeoSurveys
Geo Marine Survey Systems manufactures a complete range of innovative systems, which provide a solution for all aspects of very hi-res seismic data acquisition, processing, interpretation.
- Geo-Source 200 - 2400 multi-tip sparkers for marine survey, including the unique fresh water sparker system for lakes, rivers and low salinity seas
- Geo-Spark Pulsed Power Supplies with an energy output ranging from 1000 J up to 40 kJ
- Geo-Boomer electromechanical source systems, also in multi-plate configurations for long in-line arrays or wide across-line arrays
- Mini-Trace II, 24-bit dual seimic recorder system
- Multi-Trace 24-48, Ultra hi-res seimic recorder system (new product)
- Geo-Sense ultra hi-res streamers, single channel and multi-channel
- Geo-Suite acquisition, processing, interpretation, 3D visualization
Geo Marine Survey Systems also builts a range of high quality geo-technical equipment for seafloor sampling:
Moreover, the Geo Marine Survey Systems R&D team is always available to conceive a custom designed solution for your problem.
For who do we work?
Geo Marine Survey Systems supplies integrated services to:
- Offshore Oil & Gas Industry
- Windfarm Survey Industry
- Offshore - Nearshore Construction Industry
- Offshore - Nearshore Mineral Exploration
- Oceanographic Research Institutes
3047 AP Rotterdam
Tel: +31 10 4155755
VAT no: NL 820 958 955 B01
Chamber of Commerce: 24 46 53 94
Find us on Google Maps